Sunday, July 22, 2018

Sunday View - 22 July 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today on this rare Sunday at home Kim and I decided to take a trip to Elmwood Park Zoo. And instead of taking my DSLR I took advantage of the moment and decided to take my camera phone for a test drive.  I also treated each frame as if I were shooting with film. I think this worked pretty well. None of these images have been edited in any way. Please have a look and if you are so inclined let me know what you think. Oh, and yes I posted this from my phone.

That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. I'm impressed. This is a great camera your phone has.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Who would have thought ten years ago that cell phone cameras would be this good. This one even has an optical zoom.

      Delete
  2. Great shots! Like the 'green(?)'water with the turtle! Can't figure out the horns on the one sheep. I see a curled one but is there a set of horns also standing straight up? How interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see what you mean about the horns. I'll have to take a closer look and see if i can figure them out.

      Delete