Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Tuesday View - 24 July 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

I have mentioned a time or two that the squirrels at the Cafe are becoming less skittish around me. Especially the younger ones. But I have also noticed that some of the birds don't seem to mind my company either. Mostly the bluejays. I guess they figured out where the food comes from. For today's photo I would like to share this guy with you. I shot this in between his peanut runs. Soon after this he grabbed one and flew up into one of our trees. Then he flew down for another and so on.

Click For Full Size Image


Here is the EXIF data.


And here is Yesterday's View.

Monday July 23, 2018

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...






2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen a blue jay in ages. Such a good picture!

    ReplyDelete