Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Wednesday View - 25 July 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Our garden needs a lot of work. Oh I keep it neat and the lawn is always mowed but we really need to get in there and do some weeding and mulching. But the weather here has been very rainy. Off and on. Yesterday it probably rained at least ten different times. It would rain for a bit and then get sunny and hot and then the sky would turn dark and it would rain again. Sometimes it would rain when it was sunny and bright. It's been this way all week. So yard work has been on hold. But as you know I have been spending some time out there. With my camera that is. And while shooting pictures of our squirrels and birds I also shot some of our flowers too. Today I would like to share one of then with you. One that we've been waiting on to bloom. It got to the point where I wasn't sure if we would see it's flowers. But it finally did bloom and it was worth the wait. Here is our hydrangea.

Click For Full Size Image


Here is the EXIF data.


And here is Yesterday's View.

Tuesday July 24, 2018

And that's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...






1 comment:

  1. Lovely! Mine hasn't bloomed at all. Of course I just unearthed it from the weeds so maybe that has something to do with it.

    ReplyDelete