Monday, July 16, 2018

Monday View - 16 July 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today's view is another shot from my new phone. I have been doing a lot of experimenting with it and there is so much to learn. Sure I could just leave it in AUTO mode but that would be a waste of some pretty cool features Samsung packed into the S9+. This shot however was shot in AUTO. I was sitting in our front yard and like always was admiring my upward view of one of our dogwoods. This is what I saw.

Click For Full Size Image
And though I don't usually share EXIF data from my snapshots I am today. In case you happen to be interested in the camera's choice of settings.


Here is Yesterday's View.

Sunday July 15, 2018

And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment