Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Wednesday View - 4 April 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Hold on to your hats my friends. I really mean that too because the wind is really kicking up around here. We are forecast to get 50 MPH gusts. Maybe the wind will blow in some more Spring-Like weather? 

I made some time to get outside and shoot for a bit this afternoon after work. Even with the heavy gusts it is on the warm side. But I sure didn't spend a lot of time out there. I did however get one or two decent shots. One of our regulars came around and I snapped a frame as he was climbing up one of our trees.

Click For Full Size Image

Not my best effort I admit but like I said it was kind of tough with that breeze.

Here is the EXIF data.


And here is Yesterday's View...

Tuesday April 3, 2018

And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment