Monday, April 23, 2018

Monday View - 23 April 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Dare I say Spring has arrived? It's really starting to warm up around here. At least during the day. The nights are still chilly but not as cold as they were just a week ago. And flowers are popping up everywhere. Even on our lawn.

Contrary to popular belief dandelions are flowers. Maybe not the most welcome of flowers but flowers none the less. And they are very plentiful this year. There is a sea of yellow on our front lawn but as I've said before I really don't mind. And besides when I mow they will be gone for a time. That's where today's view comes in. This is the only dandelion seed head I have seen so far but I'm sure it will do it's job and re-seed.

Click For Full Size Image

Here is the EXIF data.


And here is Yesterday's View...

Sunday April 22, 2018

Sunday April 22, 2018

And that's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment