Saturday, April 28, 2018

Saturday View - 28 April 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

We get a lot of squirrels here at the Cafe but now we are seeing even more. Three more as far as I can tell. I have spotted three young ones. I think they are the offspring of one of the females I have been feeding. She has become rather comfortable around me and I hope here young do too. I have been trying to get some pictures of them for a little while but it's tough because they never sit still. But I was finally able to get a few okay shots and today I would like to share this one with you. In black and white.

Click For Full Size Image

Here is the EXIF data.


And here is Yesterday's View...

Friday April 27, 2018

Friday April 27, 2018

And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment