Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Tuesday View - 17 April 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Something that I can say without a doubt is that I have never seen so many Bluejays in one place as I have seen over the last year at our house. Growing up I would see a couple here and there and when I moved just a couple miles away I saw none at all. For more than ten years there was not a single one in sight. Then we moved here a little more than a year ago and we have dozens. Literally dozens at a time. This afternoon I saw six or seven right outside our front door. But for the abundance of Bluejays I rarely get a good shot of one. They tend to swoop down and grab whatever there is to eat and take off just as quickly. Their favorite seems to be peanuts. So I have been experimenting by placing large amounts of them in one spot so I get repeat feeding and stand by with my camera to see what I can get. And it has finally paid off. I got some pretty good stuff and of course I am sharing one with you for today's view. To me this is a little soft but that's because I shot it through glass. And that was because it started to drizzle and I didn't want to get my camera wet.

Click For Full Size Image

Here is the EXIF data.


And here is Yesterday's View...

Monday April 16, 2018

And that's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment