Monday, April 30, 2018

Monday View - 30 April 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

I spent some time outside today after work and of course my camera was nearby. For the first time that I know of the young squirrels came down out of their tree and were looking for food along with what I believe to be their mother. There is a mature female and at least three young. naturally I offered them some peanuts and they took them. Not a hand feeding but I was quite close to them. I grabbed some photos too but I still need to go over them. I am however sharing a cool shot of the the (probably) mother. Sometimes I really believe she poses for the camera.

Click For Full Size Image

Here is the EXIF data.


And here is Yesterday's View...

Sunday April 29, 2018

And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

1 comment: