Monday, April 2, 2018

Monday View - 2 March 2018 Edition

Welcome To Te Exploration Photography Daily View

Over the weekend I started going through my computer trying to free up some space. It gets cluttered very quickly with photos and videos. As I looked through various folders I came across the pictures I shot at Valley Forge last weekend and found some that I still want to share with you. I like a good balance of architecture and nature and I think today's photo is a good example of that. Well maybe this isn't exactly architecture but it is a blend of man-made and nature.

Click for Full Size Image


Once again I think this scene needed to be presented in black and white. Your thoughts are welcome.

Here is the EXIF data.


And here is Yesterday's View...

Sunday April 1, 2018

And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment