Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Tuesday View - 10 April 2018 Edition

Welcome to The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today We continue our journey through the Cape May County Zoo and get up close and personal with one of the larger birds on exhibit. Check out this flamingo.

Click For full Size Image

He/She let me get up close but wouldn't stand still for long.

Here is the EXIF data.


And here is Yesterday's View...

Monday April 9, 2018

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I can understand why you'd want to frame the one photo. You shot so well I can see the 'band' on the leg. I guess that's in case they get out somehow. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really love this shot. I seem to have good luck in the aviary. I guess the birds are used to people.

      Delete