Friday, April 6, 2018

Friday View - 6 April 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

On one hand Spring is finally starting to show signs of life around here. On another we may get some more snow. It seems that Winter just doesn't want to go away. But I can't imagine it will amount to much if we get any at all. I would guess we will see more rain than anything. But going back to that first hand there are signs of Spring. The bulbs in our garden continue to grow and we are even starting to see these pop up.

Click For Full Size Image






To some dandelions are weeds but to me they are a sign of warm weather. And not to be technical but they are actually not weeds.

Here is the EXIF data.


That's all for today but be sure to come back soon. I have something pretty cool coming up. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...




2 comments:

  1. I like dandelions. I think they are pretty. And you can eat their leaves.

    ReplyDelete