Sunday, April 1, 2018

Sunday View - 1 April 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Happy Easter my friends. I hope each and every one of you had a great day spent with friends and family.

Today's view is a "Snapshot Plus". And it was quite unplanned. I had to make a quick run to the supermarket this evening around dusk and on my way I noticed a rather picturesque sunset. And as luck would have it I was in the right place at the right time. I was able to park and view it over one of the open fields of the Norristown Farm Park and snap a few shots with my phone. After a little touching up here is what I came away with.

Click For full Size Image

Best of all I found a great spot to view future sunsets. Stay tuned.

Here is Yesterday's View...

Saturday March 31, 2018

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I hope you had a good Easter. Sorry I wasn't able to join you. There's always next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! The roses were gorgeous yesterday. Kim is so loved!

    ReplyDelete