Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Tuesday View - 24 April 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

While tidying up our yard and the Cafe over the past couple of weeks I have been doing some fine tuning of sorts. I have moved some of our feeders and am even making a flower garden. But moving the feeders hasn't stopped our regulars from stopping by for a bite to eat. In fact I think we are getting more visitors. And a really nice thing is that I have a better view for my camera. I can even shoot from inside using my remote. That's how I made today's view.

Click For Full Size Image

One of the many Grackles that we see at the cafe.

Here is the EXIF data.


And here is Yesterday's View...

Monday April 23, 2018

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment