Friday, April 27, 2018

Friday View - 27 April 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

For today's view I would like to share a couple snapshots that I made this morning before work. The first was shot in our back yard and the second at the end of our street.

Click For Full Size Image

Click For Full Size Image

I guess that warning about "Red sky in the morning" rings some truth because it rained for most of the day.

Here is Yesterday's View...

Thursday April 26, 2018

And that's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Love those sky photos. Makes me remember the year you took a photo of the sunrise each morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That was quite a year but I don't think I want to do that again. It was a good learning project though.

      Delete