Thursday, July 7, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - July 7, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Well Kim and I are back from vacation and I am here to say that it flew by very quickly. It seems they always do. So now I can go through the many photographs I shot and find the best ones to share with you. I am not using the term "many" lightly either. It's going to take some time.

For today's photo I would like to share this squirrel with you.


Some people go to the zoo and take pictures of the animals on exhibit. I am one of those people but I also seem to always find some of the additional zoo guests. This was shot at the Cape May County Zoo in Cape May Court House New Jersey. A place that I always suggest you visit if in the area. You can't beat the admission. Free. But they do accept donations which I also suggest. The zoo is awesome and the staff work very hard to provide an enjoyable experience.

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Wednesday July 6, 2016

And that's all for now. But please come back soon. I have lots of cool stuff coming up.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. So cute! With your photos you can see all the colors of the fur. Such detail! I guess they're all learning
    to 'pose for peanuts'! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! I do my best and am very happy that others enjoy my work :)

      Delete