Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - July 6, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

On our continuing journey Kim and I discovered a new place. And quite by accident might I add. Today we visited the Edwin B. Forsythe National Wildlife Refuge that is located in both Ocean and Atlantic Counties in South New Jersey.

I will be making a special full sized post of our trip through the wildlife refuge soon but for today I would like to share this cool shot I got of a Red Winged Blackbird resting on a speed limit sign. And believe me you do not want to break this speed limit. Visit some time and you'll know why.


And now...

Yesterday's View...

Tuesday July 5, 2016

And that will do it for now my friends. But I have lots of cool stuff coming your way real soon.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment