Sunday, July 24, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - July 24, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Good evening friends! Hot enough for you? If I had a dime for every time I heard a heat related statement today I could probably retire. But I suppose it's just human nature. We are obsessed with the weather. Especially extreme weather. And to give you an idea of how hot it got around here today take a look at this.


Yep. 104°F (40°C) Not uncommon in the American Southwest but a tad high in Southeastern Pennsylvania. But it has since cooled down to a frigid 88°F (31°C)

For today's photo I would like to share a closeup of one of our favorite Summertime flowers. The Vinca.


Vinca are not just pretty. They are also very hardy in direct hot sunlight. It is no wonder that many townships around here and also many commercial establishments use them in their landscaping. We were actually a little late in planting them this year but since we have they have taken off very well. I'm sure I will be sharing one or two more shots with you over the Summer.

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Saturday July 23, 2016

And that will do it for today folks. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment