Monday, July 25, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - July 25, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Well folks, I don't know about you but we had some really bad rain and wind this evening. More than I have seen in quite a while. In fact we lost power for almost two hours. That is something else that hasn't happened for a while. And as it happens I was shooting what turned out to be a very short video when it happened. I'll share it below but first I would like to show you yet another photo from the Cape May County Zoo.


This is one of the few zoos I have visited that truly has a great space for giraffes. There is plenty of room for them to run free. Have I mentioned that I love this place? We go there at least once a year and it never gets old.

Okay here is the storm video I promised. Let me say first though that it does not even begin to show just how bad it was. And the last crack of lightening at the end is when everything shut down for a couple of hours.


And now...

Yesterday's View...

Sunday July 24, 2016









Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. Although such a storm can be scary,there's a certain beauty & majesty in it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes there is. But you can see the scary part at the end of the video:)

      Delete