Monday, July 4, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - July 4, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

And happy Independence Day (United States)!

Kim and I are still in Atlantic City celebrating the 4th of July holiday and like every year we enjoyed a very good fireworks show. This year however we were also greeted with rain and some pretty high winds and a good amount of fog. But that didn't stop the show. I did my best to shoot some photos and I think some of them came out decent. So for today's view I would like to share one with you.


I shot this with my Samsung Galaxy S6 from the 19th floor of the Flagship Resort. If it wasn't for the weather we would have had a perfect view. Still though, I think it was very good.

Here is a short video too.


And now...

Yesterday's View...

Sunday July 3, 2016

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Love the video! Came out very well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! I'm glad the rain didn't hinder the show :)

      Delete