Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - July 5, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

The phrase "Million Dollar View" often gets over used but in my opinion today's photo is a fine example. The picture is technically not perfect as it was shot with my phone and is a bit grainy but I think you will see what I mean.


This is the Absecon Inlet at sunset shot from Brigantine New Jersey.

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Monday July 4, 2016

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Another scene that I came upon accidentally and at the right time.

      Delete
  2. I agree. One in a million shot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbi! It sure is. I am happy to be able to share it with you :)

      Delete
  3. Perfect shot! Really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elaine! I couldn't believe it when I saw it. e had just come out of a restaurant and there it was. The only downside was all of the gnats. But that was nothing compared to today's adventure with insects. All i can say is green headed flies are nasty little creatures. Stay tuned for a video...

      Delete