Friday, July 15, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - July 15, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

I was out in the Garden Cafe this evening cleaning and filling up the feeders and I noticed a bee hanging around one of the hummingbird feeders. I thought it was a long shot but I went inside and grabbed my camera to see if I could get a good shot. And for today's photo I would like to share this with you.


I was kind of nervous shooting this but he was much more interested in the nectar than me. Sometimes the hummingbirds have to work around or chase the bees away.

And here is a video I meant to show you last week. It's a small glimpse of one of our mornings at the beach in Atlantic City during our trip for the Independence Day holiday.


And now...

Yesterday's View...

Thursday July 14, 2016













Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment