Sunday, July 10, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - July 10, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

When I got up this morning I did what I often do early on a weekend morning. I spent some time in our front garden enjoying the wildlife that visits the Cafe. As always I filled the feeders and made sure there was clean water in the fountain. I also checked on the hummingbird nectar to make sure it wasn't cloudy. I just put fresh nectar out yesterday so it was all good. 

I wasn't going to photograph because I still have so much to review from our trip to the shore last week but when I saw a hummingbird stop by I just had to grab my camera, tripod and remote and get to work! I am happy to say that it was all worth it. I shot dozens of frames and am very pleased to have come up with three or four good ones. There are a lot of variables in photographing hummingbirds and capturing a good image is not always easy. Today though it all fell into place. And I would now like to share these two with you. Enjoy!



I have some more that I will share soon. Please stay tuned!

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Saturday July 9, 2016




And that's all for now my friends. I have lots of photos to go over and lots more coming your way.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. Considering how fast those wings move...you got some great shots! Couldn't believe the bugs on the video yesterday! I agree they're part of the eco system;I just wouldn't want to be part of theirs! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Debbie! I just wish whatever eats those bugs would get to work!

    ReplyDelete