Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Wednesday View - 8 December 2021 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

For today's view we take a look back at my trip to Valley Forge a couple weeks ago. In particular I would like to share a shot of the house at Pawling's Farm I made as I was walking along the trail that leads to the "Witness Tree". Well at least part of the house. This is all that remains of what was once a very large structure that was probably four times it's current size. And what amazes me is how quickly nature has taken over. There is grass and weeds in place of where the house once stood.

 


That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. You can see it must once have been a beautiful house with a loving family. So sad...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure it was. I wonder if there are any pictures of it rom it's better days?

      Delete