Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Tuesday View - 28 December 2021 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today I am sharing something a little different. Normally when I shoot the Moon I try for as much detail as possible but this morning when I looked up in the sky I decided to go a little wider. I wanted to capture some of the clouds that were passing in front of the Moon. I think this is okay but I really do need to work on it a little. Take a look and if you like let me know what you think.

 


That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I like that you can see the clouds around the moon, but wish the moon had a little more definition. All in all it's a great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kathy. My favorite views are when the clouds are wispy,teasing across the moon like veils.

    ReplyDelete