Monday, December 13, 2021

Monday View - 13 December 2021 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today we take a trip back into the sky and see another and larger view of the Moon. I know I just posted a Moonshot on Saturday but I am having a lot of fun playing around with this newer camera and it's long zoom. I still have some practice to do but I really like how things are coming along. I especially like the detail of the craters. The real test for me will be when the Moon is full in a few days. I hope the skies are clear.

Be sure to click the image for a larger view

Can you see the "Man in the Moon"?


That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Really like your new camera. And like your new format on the blog.

    ReplyDelete