Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Tuesday View - 14 December 2021 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

I don't have a lot of time to photograph in the Cafe during the Winter months. Not during the work week at least. But I did give it a try this afternoon and I grabbed a few shots of our cardinals. We have about a dozen of them that come around daily for a bite to eat. Especially in the late afternoon. So as soon as I walked in I filled the feeders and grabbed my camera. This isn't my best work but it's what I was able to get in the low light. This girl was really enjoying her meal.

 

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Good photo! I don't get to see many of the females so I appreciate this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We have a lot of females. That's why the population keeps going up

      Delete