Thursday, December 23, 2021

Thursday View - 23 December 2021 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Being off from work for most of the week I have made some time to get out with my camera. Nowhere far just some local spots. And one of those spots is also one of my all time favorites, Valley Forge National Park. I was there yesterday and did a little shooting at Washington's Headquarters. I must say it was a rather cold morning so I wasn't there long. Just long enough to grab a handful of pictures from the surrounding area. And for today's view I would like to share these two with you.


And don't think I forgot about a Thursday Smidge picture. Here is another shot of her sleeping. It really is the easiest way for me to photograph her.

 

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Buildings are interesting.... I agree with Smidge; cuddle weather!

    ReplyDelete