Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Tuesday View - 7 December 2021 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Thousands of leaves have fallen since Autumn has begun and I am taking about just one of our trees. But for whatever reason this one leaf caught my eye this afternoon. On another note I just wanted to tell you that there will be some upgrades coming to my blog soon. I am still working on it but for the first time in a couple years I am going to tweak it a little. Both in design and content. Stay tuned. Now here is today's view.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Looks almost like it's on a wand! Interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that you mention it it does look like a wand. I didn't see that at first.

      Delete