Friday, December 24, 2021

Friday View - 24 December 2021 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today I would like to share a shot I made yesterday while on a short walk at the Norristown Farm Park. The park is just up the street from us and offers many miles of trails that vary in scenery. The picture here was shot along a set of railroad tracks that runs through the park. I think these tracks only see one train a day and it's usually in the middle of the night. Though I have gotten stuck waiting for one to pass on my way to work at 6:00 am just a short way from where this was shot.

And here is your regular Friday Schnitzel picture. He decide to sit under our unfinished Christmas tree so I grabbed a couple quick shots.

 

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. When you shoot distance shots like the tracks or pathways,it makes my mind wonder what is in the distance..... LOVE the Schnitzel! Is that next year's Christmas card?

    ReplyDelete