Saturday, December 4, 2021

Saturday View - 4 December 2021 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

For the first time in a while I got up early to shoot the sunrise. I was up nice and early, had my camera ready and got to the park with plenty of time to spare and wouldn't you know, clouds. Not puffy clouds either. Fully covering the sky clouds. And not even a speck of color in the sky. But I made the best of it and found some other things to shoot. After all I was at a park. So for today's view I would like to share this with you.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Interesting....I really like the way you capture something no one takes a second look at
    & make it worth seeing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes you have to look at all the little things that make up the world around us.

      Delete