Saturday, December 11, 2021

Saturday View - 11 December 2021 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Welcome back my friends! Today I have a familiar view for you but with a little difference. I have posted many Moonshots over the years but it is a subject that keeps me coming back for more. I know that to us here on Earth the Moon really doesn't change much. It looks the same as we have always remembered it. But the difference I am talking about is my actual image. I believe that this is my best personal capture with the most detail of any of my Moon photos. But don't take my word for it, have a look and let me know what you think.


Also, I want to share a link with you. I have been looking for a way to share even more of my work with you and I think I have found it with a service called SmugMug. I have used them in the past but over the years they have made many improvements and I am really liking what I am seeing. So if you would like to check out what I have done so far please Click This Link . Once there you will be able to peruse my ever growing galleries of images past and present and soon will even have the opportunity to purchase prints if you so desire. I hope you get a chance to take a look.

And one more thing, you may notice the odd link in my posts. This is something that I used to do but has fallen by the wayside. Well it's back and the links will take you to informative pages that relate to the subject. 

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments: