Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Tuesday View - 21 December 2021 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today started my first day of Christmas vacation. I had a few days off to use before year end so I figured this was a good time. And of course today was also a cold one but I really wanted to get out and spend a little time with the camera so I took a drive to a really cool place called Peace Valley Park in Bucks County Pennsylvania, about 15 miles from our house. I was there once before and I remembered they have a nice bird blind at their Nature Center. In it I was able to get up close and photograph a variety of local birds including the one in today's view. This little woodpecker was only a few feet away from me but seemed totally oblivious to my presence. He didn't even react to the noise of my camera's shutter.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are able to 'capture' these birds! I did not know woodpeckers came in such
    variety! He's quite dashing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes he is. We often see woodpeckers at the Cafe (our yard) but it can be tough to photograph one. The bird blind really helps a lot.

      Delete