Thursday, August 2, 2018

Throwback Thursday View - 2 August 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

It's Thursday once again and that means another throwback from the archives. And what an archive it is. I can't believe that I am approaching 1,500 posts and almost 88,000 views! Never, ever did I think this silly little blog of mine would get that kind of traffic. I am both amazed and humbled. Thanks to all that follow along. Anyway, for today's view I am re-sharing this photo from Philadelphia's famous Italian market. This dates back to August 2, 2015. I guess you could consider this street photography though that is not really my thing. I prefer nature and landscapes over people. Though I do enjoy viewing other's street photography. In fact I am working on a little project that touches on that. Stay tuned for more details. Please remember to Click Here to see my original post.

Click For Full Size Image


Here is yesterday's View.

Wednesday August 1, 2018

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...






No comments:

Post a Comment