Thursday, August 30, 2018

Thursday View - 30 August 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Hi friends. In place of my usual throwback photo this week I am sharing a mobile update from our campsite. Kim and I took Friday off to enjoy a long weekend at the shore. We figured most of the holiday weekend traffic would take place on Friday and Monday so we are traveling on Thursday and Sunday. We'll see how that works out I guess. So for today's view I am sharing another shot of Schnitzel. 

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Does Schnitzel like camping? In the photo he appears so deep in thought...do I really want to go? The photo the other day was the deep center of a flower,right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He actually does like camping. I think he likes getting away from the cats :) And yes, that was the center of one of our flowers.

      Delete