Thursday, August 16, 2018

Throwback Thursday View - 16 August 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today's throwback is from August 16, 2015 and it's subject is among my very favorites. Sunrise at the beach. Although I am at the shore just about every weekend I have yet to get out and shoot the sun this Summer. Maybe I'll do something about that this week. We'll see. For now though enjoy this photo. And remember to Click Here to see my original post.

Click For Full Size Image
Here is Yesterday's View.

Wednesday August 15, 2018

And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!



Until next time...






2 comments:

  1. The sunrise is beautiful. It's a statement to your shooting skill how close the animal photos are. Talk about 'up close & personal!' I still like the squirrels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Some animals and insects are easier to work with than others. This guy was pretty easy. Stay tuned for more squirrels.

      Delete