Monday, August 6, 2018

Monday View - 6 August 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today I am staying with the bug/insect theme except this time we take another look at the Lizard Tail Swamp Preserve. Like I said before we really didn't stay too long because we didn't have bug repellent, but I did make the best of the time we were there. When I was shooting what would become today's photo I was only trying to capture the flower. Then this guy decided to stop by. I'm glad I wasn't too close because he doesn't look like he's too fond of human interaction.

Click For Full Size Image

Here is the EXIF data.


And here is Yesterday's View.

Sunday August 5, 2018

And I have one more thing to share with you today.

When leaving for work this morning I saw something weird going on. I took a closer look and saw this. It seems that a slug is giving birth to another slug. The video I am sharing stops before the event was over but you will certainly get the idea.


And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment