Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Wednesday View - 22 August 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Has anyone else noticed this? There seems to be a lot of wild mushrooms or some kind of fungus going wild this year. Mostly around trees and in wood mulch. We have it at our campsite at the shore and at home too. I guess it's all the rain we got this season. And though I wouldn't eat it this does make for an interesting subject.

Click For Full Size Image


Here is the EXIF data.


And here is Yesterday's View.

Tuesday August 21, 2018

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...







2 comments:

  1. This looks like grifola frondosa or hen of the woods mushrooms. They are edible. There is a great article on Wikipedia about them. Nice shot of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the info! I'll have to read up on them. Though I don't think I'll eat them.

      Delete