Sunday, August 5, 2018

Sunday View - 5 August 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Yesterday I finally got a chance to get out and shoot for a bit. As I mentioned in yesterday's post Kim and I stopped by The Lizard Tail Swamp Preserve (I mistakenly called it the Lizard Tail Nature Preserve) to see what it had to offer. And we pretty much found trails. And those trails certainly were not short of opportunity for me to photograph. But it was a little rainy and we were without bug repellent so we did not spend a lot of time. I did make the most of our time spent there though. And I was all ready to share some with you today. Then something else came along. This morning as I was cleaning up our campsite and getting ready to head home I saw a dragonfly perching itself on my truck's antenna. So I went inside our camper to grab my camera all the while telling myself the dragonfly would be gone when I went back out. But it wasn't. In fact I was able to get pretty close. I probably shot a hundred of so frames too. So for today's view here is my would be stowaway.

Click For Full Size Image

Many people are afraid of dragonflies but I like them. And they look really cool close up.

Here is the EXIF data.


And here is Yesterday's View.

Saturday August 4, 2018

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments: