Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Tuesday View - 21 August 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

On this on and off rainy day filled with overcast and clouds I managed to find some time to do some shooting at the Cafe. And really it was quite unplanned. I had simply gone out to toss some peanuts around for the squirrels and bluejays and before I knew it the place was packed. So me being me I grabbed my camera and almost three hundred frames later here is today's photo.

Click For Full Size Image


Here is the EXIF data.


And here is Yesterday's View.

Monday August 20, 2018

And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...






2 comments:

  1. Love the squirrel's expression! It looks like he's asking 'Where're the peanuts?" Guess you were fast enough to his liking! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The squirrels actually seem to pose for me. Oh, and there was plenty of peanuts. I use about 10 lbs per week. So grateful for BJ's Wholesale!

      Delete