Monday, August 27, 2018

Monday View - 27 August 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Some weeks back Kim and I purchased a honeysuckle bush while visiting a little garden shop just outside of Wildwood New Jersey. I had been looking for one for a while but wasn't having much luck. Then one Sunday morning before we packed up camp to head home we took a ride and found one. Well actually we found two but at $39.99 each I only bought one. I planted it a few days after we got home and made sure it got plenty of water so it would take root. And it has done well. It's grown quite a bit and is filling out nicely. Being later in the season though I didn't think it would flower. But then I saw buds and even shared a picture here at the blog. Well now I am sharing this shot with you. Those buds have bloomed!

Click For Full Size Image


Mind you that these are the only flowers it has right now but I'm sure by next season it will have a lot more.

Here is the EXIF data.


And here is Yesterday's View.

Sunday August 26, 2018

And that's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...






2 comments:

  1. I love honeysuckle! This is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! So do I. I just can't believe how hard it was to find a bush.

      Delete