Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Wednesday View - 20 June 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today I would like to shift from the shore points of New Jersey and focus on something a little more local. And by local I mean our own backyard which is better known as the Cafe. Believe it or not we have done a good amount of work in the yard even though we travel a lot more nowadays. We have put in several new plants and even installed a new bird bath. But the crown jewel of them all is our hosta. And it really is something special. This particular hosta can be traced back to the yard of my Great Grandparents in Northeast Philadelphia. I don't know exactly how old it is and don't know all of the details of how the original plant was separated and part of it ended up at the house I grew up in. But I do know that when we sold that house my Sister Elaine took part of it and planted it at her house. Fast forward a few more years and that portion ended up at our present house and in the Cafe. I planted it last Summer and it did pretty good but this Spring it took off very well. And for that I am very pleased. And I will certainly do my best to protect and even spread it out even more.

For today's view I would like to share our hosta with you.

Click For Full Size Image

Here is the EXIF data.


And here is Yesterday's View.

Tuesday June 19, 2018

And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment