Monday, June 18, 2018

Monday View - 18 June 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Sometimes the littlest subjects make the biggest subjects. Or something like that but I think you know what I'm saying.

When out shooting I record a good variety of what nature has to offer. Landscapes are obviously a big one and of course squirrels and birds. People? Not so much. And when I do they are either family or close friends and those pictures tend to be candid. But aside from all of that I also like to focus on the little things. You would be amazed at how much photographic material I can find in just a few small feet of space. It's not always easy but usually very much worth it. Take today's image as an example. I saw this dragon fly (I think it's a dragon fly) while out walking with Kim and Terry and did my best to capture it to share here. This is the only good shot out of about 10 or so.

Click For Full Size Image


I should have set my camera to Shutter Priority but I shot this on the spur of the moment. Still not too shabby though.

Here is the EXIF data.


And here is Yesterday's View.

Sunday June 17, 2018

Today's Link

I don't think I shared this before but even if I did it's worth sharing again.

This website and the apps that work along with it is an excellent resource in the identification of birds. And all you need is a picture. I have personally used it and fully recommend it for your bird watching needs. Click Here to check it out.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...






No comments:

Post a Comment