Sunday, June 24, 2018

Sunday View - 24 June 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today was a rather late and busy travel day for Me and Kim. We left a little later than usual to go home from our weekend at the shore so of course we got home later. Add in some torrential rain and getting ready for the work week and here we are at just after 9 PM. So today's post is going to be a quick snapshot I made yesterday while we were out playing a round of miniature golf.

Anyone know what kind of bug this is? I think I've seen a similar one before but with different colors. If you could identify it I would really appreciate it.

Click For Full Size Image


Here is a closer look.

Click For Full Size Image

And that's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...






2 comments:

  1. That is an Ailanthus Webworm Moth. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow E!wine is good! I had no idea. Great shot though.

    ReplyDelete