Saturday, June 9, 2018

Saturday View - 9 June 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Continuing with my weekend snapshots I would like to share this view of the beach at Avalon from a few weeks ago. Maybe ( And I do mean Maybe) I'll be able to get some shots with actual sunshine one of these days.

Click For Full Size Image

That's all for now. Hopefully as this post goes live I will be getting some cool stuff to share with you. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. Sixth weekend in a row with rain. It's got to break sometime. Great shot though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well we had a little break Friday night. But Saturday we got a lot of rain. Today wasn't bad in the morning but of course we drove into rain on the way home. BUT, I got some good stuff this weekend...

      Delete