Sunday, June 17, 2018

Sunday View - 17 June 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Well it seems that this is getting out to you a little later than I wanted it to so let's get to it.

Kim and I finally had a sunny weekend at the shore! There was barely a cloud in the sky and the Sun was shining nice and bright. And it was a lot warmer too. In light of this nice weather situation I thought I would take a another trip to The South Cape May Meadows Reserve and see what it was like without gray rain clouds. It was awesome! I was able to re-do some of last weeks photos and of course compose some new ones. And for today's view I would like to share this new one with you.

Click For Full Size Image
This guy was running back and forth along the water line as waves crashed in and flowed out. I guess he got tired of the water though because he finally flew off.

Here is the EXIF data.


And here is Yesterday's View.

Saturday June 16, 2018

Today's Link

I recently found an app that is supposed to help identify flowers simply by snapping a picture with a smart phone. I have tried it a couple times and it seems to be pretty good. It's free but of course there are ads within. I will be testing it more this week but if you would like to learn more about it or install it on your Android or Apple device Click Here.

And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Love the way he struts,ignoring the waves! The red wing was beautiful the other day. As usual,thanks for including the squirrel! They always steal the show er lens!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He wasn't letting those waves get in his way! And you know I have to post at least one squirrel per week :)

      Delete