Thursday, June 28, 2018

Throwback Thursday View - 28 June 2018 Edition

Welcome to The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today's throwback takes us back to June 27, 2016. I shot this at the Upper Schuylkill Valley Park in Royersford Pennsylvania. I would love to take the time to visit again but perhaps when it's a little cooler.

Click For Full Size Image


You can Click Here to see my original post.

Here is Yesterday's View.

Wednesday June 27, 2018

A quick note before I go. I am once again modifying my Summertime weekend posts. For the next several weeks I will be posting daily as usual but on weekends I will be doing mobile posts. These are generally shorter but are less "generic" than writing up something and having it auto post. I at least want to give it a try.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...






No comments:

Post a Comment