Monday, June 25, 2018

Monday View - 25 June 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

I often say that small things make the biggest subject. And yesterday while I was concentrating on a "small thing" I saw something smaller. Well sort of. The spider in this photo is quite small but I have to say that it's web was pretty big. And after I shot a few frames I did my best not to disturb it. After all this spider was just doing it's job.

Click For Full Size Image


Here is the EXIF data.


And here is Yesterday's View.

Sunday June 24, 2018

Sunday June 24, 2018

Today's Link

Since today's photo subject was spiders I thought this website about spiders was very fitting. You can Click Here to check it out.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...






No comments:

Post a Comment