Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Tuesday View - 5 June 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

This past weekend sure had it's share of rain. Here at home and at our camper at the shore. But it held out long enough on Saturday night to have our first real campfire of the season. While enjoying the fire and the general relaxed atmosphere of our campsite I grabbed my camera and shot some photos. For today's view I would like to share this one with you.

Click For Full Size Image





Here is the EXIF data.


And here is Yesterday's View.
 
Monday June 4, 2018

Today's Link

Since we have been and will be spending a lot of time in Cape May County this Summer I thought it would be interesting to read up on some local history. I also hope to visit many historical sites. For today's link I would like to share a website that tells a bit of history and a lot of other good information. Click Here to check it out.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment