Monday, June 11, 2018

Monday View - 11 June 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Yesterday was the first time in quite a while that I was able to really get out and shoot for any amount of time. And most of this time was spent at my new find, the Migratory Bird Sanctuary in Cape May. But as I mentioned in yesterday's post there is so much more than just birds to enjoy. In fact most of my photos don't even have a bird. I shot many frames worth of wildflowers and plant life in general. Shots like today's view.

Click For full Size Image





It would surely be very easy to pass this by as a "weed". But I saw (and see) something here that I wanted to share. I don't know what it is but I hope you enjoy it. By the way, does anyone know the name of this flower? I am embarrassed to say that I see them all the time but have no idea what they are called.

Here is the EXIF data.


And here is Yesterday's View.

Sunday June 10, 2018

Today's Link

This afternoon I was doing a little research about Cape May County New Jersey. Specifically places that afford me the opportunity to visit and of course photograph nature. While doing so I found this Trip Advisor article. I have been to some of these places. Especially the beaches, I mean come on. But there is some good stuff on this list and I will try to see all of them. So stay tuned and in the mean time Click Here to check out the article.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment